Sunday 6 May 2012

A Week in WoW


What I’ve been up to this week:

Dire maul
Fortune cookie
Transmog

Farming transmog items in Dire Maul West

I am levelling some toons through LFD and while doing a run through dire maul west 2 pieces of saltstone dropped /gasp
I decided to take my DK there and see what drops I could get.

In my First run I got 5 boe greens
In my Second run I got zero boe greens /sadface

I only clear the first area and the area around Magister Kalendris takes less than 10 minutes.

I used to spend a lot of time here in Vanilla. You could solo trash with any ranged dps class using clever game mechanics and they had a high chance of dropping living essence. I used to sell these for 15-20g each once the AQ gates opened and guilds rushed to craft NR gear.

Not really sure if it is a great farming spot but it might be something to check out if you are in the area. More investigation required.

Fortune cookies
Herb prices have shot up here but MFC’s can still be picked up for around 10g ea. I buy these and turn them into cookies which I sell for anywhere between 15g and 20g each. I sell them in 1 / 5 / 10 stacks.

Found some heartblossom randomly floating around in my mail.
I have a lot of stuff bouncing round in the mail. I did a massive Disenchant session to clear my enchanter mailbox and discovered 2000 heartblossom! Might buy some ore/ use my own stockpiled ore and transmute inferno rubies or just sell it raw. HB goes for around 90g/stack here.

I have been busy converting all Cataclsym herbs into inks, mainly Ethereal/IotS


It has been a slow week for 77-81 greens

Scored a Lofty breastplate a couple of days ago  $$$



Transmog brought in 43k in sales this week and my posting fees were only around 5k this week as I’m only posting on one faction for now.

I have also started advertising a transmog help service in trade.

 “Looking for that final piece of your transmog set? mail me with what item you need and I’ll mail you back with the price. Don’t delay complete your set Today”

Weekends are when most of my transmog sales happen so I decided to double prices so 10k stuff is now 20k, 1k stuff is now 2k etc. Will continue to do this for a few more weekends and see how it goes.

Shirts!



What have you been up to this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment